September 30, 2009

september snapshot

I have high hopes for keeping my photography motivation going through the winter. It's easy to be uninspired when the scenery is a drab combination of gray and brown, but I'm determined to see things through new eyes. One of the ways I am going to challenge myself is through weekly photo postings and monthly collages. September provided many photos to choose from. The month marked the end of many summer chores and projects, and we began to get ready for the change of seasons.

1. The wheel line on one of it's last days before being shut down. 2. The best corn ever (Ambrosia) is harvested and frozen. 3. State Fair zinnia. 4. Gorgeous sunset.
5. Peaceful misty morning. (This photo is from last year, but it's one of my all time favorites.)
So long September, see you next year.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! Just found your blog on The Cottage Nest. I'm excited to read your lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog all afternoon. The photos are absolutely gorgeous! Your home is so warm and inviting - I love absolutely everything about it! Thank you for sharing it with me! :)

    PS - if I ever come to Montana I may have to house stalk you just to see these views in the flesh!!

    ReplyDelete