December 2, 2009

three times the fun

A couple weeks ago, I had the very fun opportunity to photograph these three cuties. They are the cousins of my little great-niece, who you met here.


It was chilly, so we worked fast. And there were candy bar bribes involved. Just how it should be.

Kiss your brother, oops - missed it , kiss him again!


I would love to know what was going through the little fella's head while he was sitting in front of this tree. Perfectly still. Placed there by a stranger. What is he thinking? Perhaps he was thinking..."could I possibly be any cuter?"


This was my first time photographing more than one little person, and I couldn't have asked for better little buddies to make it a great experience. Thanks kids - you deserve two candy bars. Or maybe a pony.

6 comments:

  1. These are the cutest little ones! Great pic's too, I know it's hard to get them to hold still long enough to get a picture! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there...I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog but it was shortly after you started it. Love, love, love you sweet home - it should be in a magazine. Seriously. Anyway, quick question that I thought you may have addressed somewhere in your blog already (but I couldn't find it)...what kind of a camera do you use? I am dreaming of a nice SLR camera - would love to develop my skills - and I think you photography is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW whatta group of cuties!!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Those are the sweetest little munchkins I ever did see. What great little participants you had! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos, you did an amazing job.

    What type of camera do you use? I'm starting to dabble and am trying to figure out what type of camera to get. Thanks

    ReplyDelete