January 26, 2012

the picture dump continues

More shop pictures. These clothes flew out the door. Poof! All gone within days of the photos going up on the wall.


Lauren and Kelsi are bff's and they were hilarious. We had a ball.

An accessory shot. This darling girl was twelve years old when I took these pictures. Whatever happened to the gawky, awkward stage?!


My adorable niece in the herb garden. This is one of the few times she saw fit to make eye contact with my camera. You've got to be on your toes when you photograph a princess!


This was not as easy as you'd think. I desperately needed an assistant to blow the bubbles, but no such luck. I'd blow the bubbles, drop the wand, grab my camera and hope for the best. We finally, finally got a decent shot. Katie is practically flying through the air to catch the bubble. The outtakes are priceless.


Stella and Ceili....sisters. I love the back lighting in these shots. Back lighting rarely works for me, but mastering the technique is going to be a major focus for me this next year.




I'm getting there! A few more recipes to share and the photo dump will be complete.

Happy Thursday!

28 comments:

  1. I'm in my forties and still in that awkward stage...such very pretty girls (and great photography too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are just beautiful! One of my long term goals is definitely to be a little more camera-literate.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are fabulous!! Great job on taking them!! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a skilled photographer, I love the one of your niece so pretty!
    Denise
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these summer shots of the lovely young ladies.. hurry up Spring!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the dump. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Is there no such thing as ugly women in Montana? Goodness Gracious they're all just beautiful! :o)

    ...Lovely, lovely shots!

    ...Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know one picture that you must have tucked away in the files/archives . . . how about one of you at the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do all the beauties live in Montana? Your niece is adorable.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Teresa, they're all beautiful but your little princess niece steals the show!
    And like Lynne, I'm also waiting for the picture of you at the wedding : }

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic shots! Beautiful girls and what a cutie your niece is! Thanks for sharing all the loveliness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And a little PS - battery operated bubble blower (under $20) and a rapid strap for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow great job..love the bubble one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Teresa
    Your photos are so..beautiful.
    And what an adorable neice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super impressed with the bubble shot and the niece. Love back lightinig as well, but I have a hard time getting it right. I'm confused, did the girls give the clothes away after the photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photos are beautiful? The backlighting is so pretty.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  17. love those last two shots. beautiful girls, captured beautifully through your lens. where were you when i graduated HS? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pictures of the best friends at the top. You really captured genuine friendship. I can feel it when I look at those pictures. It looks so natural--they must have had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your little niece is adorable! Love all the photos that you've been showing lately.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are beautiful! I love how the colors of the bubble match the colors in Katie's blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  21. And here I thought you were the queen of backlit beauty. You do it well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You can't see me, but I'm here in front of my screen bowing to you...you the woman! Your photography is such an inspiration to all of us wannabes! I really can't choose which one I love the best, they're all just magical!

    ReplyDelete
  23. sooo beautiful - i can always count on you for a dose of beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are marvelous, Teresa! Beautiful subjects and settings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Goodness your pics are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Goodness your pics are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete