January 25, 2012

wanna go to prom with me?

I've mentioned before that I occasionally take photos for a cute little boutique in my town.

This time last year, we desperately wanted to do a shoot to promote the store's formal wear, as now is the time the girls start shopping for prom dresses.

However, try as we might, it's pretty hard to make the Montana winterscape look anything like the springtime prom wonderland we wanted for the photos.

This year, we thought ahead and scheduled our prom shoot early last fall, before Montana descended into its dreary winter bleakness.


If this picture looks a bit familiar, it's because I stole it from the cutest bride and bridesmaids ever. If memory serves, one of the bridesmaids came up with the idea and it's one of my very favorite shots of the girls.


As you can see, we had fourteen different kinds of fun, and I already have plans brewing for next year's shoot.

Thanks girls! You are the prettiest prom princesses ever!

I'll be back tomorrow with more photos from the archives, as the great computer hard drive clean-up of 2012 continues.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

14 comments:

  1. sure....like - yeah....I'll go to the prom with you!!! eeek - how darling are these pics? And they REALLY make me want winter to be done!

    Wanna SHARE with us HOW you're cleaning up your pc? i need to to I'm sure but not sure where to start or what to do with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest photos and what pretty models to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Those girls are ah-dorable! And that sweet flower ladened goat cart? *swoons* Love. :o)

    ...Beautiful photos!

    ...Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd go to prom with you any ol' day.
    that's gotta be the sweetest prom promo shot evah. take that Maurices, you haven't seen the likes of Teresa from Meadowbrook....HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Is it me, or are they making girls way more gorgeous and sophisticated than when I was in school? I wish I lived in your area - I would totally hire you for a family shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gots to say, my friend.. your summery header and those summery photos were like a warm breeze on my psyche. Thank you.. it gives me hope. I'm *not* a Winter person. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are gorgeous T! I wanna dress up and twirl now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos . . . pretty girls in prom dresses . . . flowers . . . and thoughts of my grandkids getting ready for their senior proms . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those girls are so pretty in their prom dresses AND that flower wagon is to die for. I need flowers now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. petunias ...be still my heart. forget the swimsuit photo shoot, we are wearing prom dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, those are great photos. The wagon with the matching pink flowers is classic. I bet you're a little white in MT right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely photos and such lovely young ladies. Makes me want winter to be over and flowers to be in bloom....
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Geez Terica(lol!), you're pictures are gorgeous! Your models are beautiful! You captivated them at their best!

    ReplyDelete